CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/06/2008

Thoughts on David being away.

Hello All!
Im excited to report that last night was the first night I have ever spent alone! Usually when David leaves I go home to my mom's or I have friends stay the night, or I stay the night with them.
Last night I did well! I kept Ashlyn in her room, and I slept in my bed. I, of course, kept the bedroom doors open to hear her.
I admit, I didnt fall asleep until after 3 am, but the point is that I can do it! My mind runs over every possible bad situation that can happen, which gets pretty scary!

Onto something else...I am indeed traveling home to look at houses while David is away.
A good friend of mine, Crystal, is coming out with me to be my voice of reason.
We all know that I am impulsive. (what me impulsive...no....) So shes coming to talk me back into reality. Wish me luck. This is a big decision, and after much prayer, a decision that feels right.
Ill post pictures of the home we choose!
Chelsea

0 comments: