CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/11/2008

Insomnia

As of this moment it is 5:17 am. I went to bed at midnight, only to lay in bed for 5 hours. What the heck is going on? I haven't been getting to bed at a decent time for days...Since David left to be exact. Its not like im not tired. In fact, im exhausted. I just cant actually go to sleep.
Morning comes quick with Ashlyn, and I regret every night that I stay up so late. When I do stay up, Im a little more cranky than normal and I feel bad that Im that way near Ashlyn.
I know I should be in bed still trying to sleep, but I can only lay in bed for so long. Maybe the new sleep is lying quietly and restfully in bed? I guess we'll see.

1 comments:

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Oh, I wish I didn't understand that post so well! I'm sorry about your rough nights, I've been the same way and I hate it! I hope it gets better.