CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/10/2008

A tad of an update





I hate the way these pictures post up!!!!
Anyway there is Ashlyn with her sized pumpkin.
We went to Garibaldi's with Brooke today.
Shes my upstairs neighbor, pictured below. Anyway so after that I had to pick some stuff up at Walmart and this little pumpkin, for my pumpkin, was only 78 cents! couldn't pass it up.
Maybe I will make pie with it after its done being decorative.
So, Ive been doing really well while David is gone and Ive actually gotten out of the house this time. Every day in fact. All is well and I will be traveling home on Monday evening to visit my mom and look at homes in Ft. Campbell.
Im bringing an awesome friend, mentioned previously in my posts. Crystal. She is going to help me select from the homes, because David is not available to do so.
I hope you enjoy these pictures.
Chelsea


1 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Seriously, she is a spitting image of you!