CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/02/2008

Some thoughts on todays world.


Life is hectic. I think everyone may be feeling the pinch of the Stock market ups and downs. I'm not feeling it by my money, just my thoughts.
I can't help but feel like we are making a mistake trying to buy in today's market.
My sister, a real estate agent, assures me not to worry. I trust her. She is fabulous.
I hope that our economy will stabilize soon, for everyone's sake.
I'm starting to not be able to sleep at night, for fear of the unknown.
I mean you can only read so much about buying a home. My mind is constantly running over the process. ack!! its crazy.
Maybe blogging will help me sleep at night. David can only stand so much of me talking about the same thing 1,000 times!!!
So be prepared. There is more to come!
Chelsea

1 comments:

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

It is crazy! I wish things would calm down, but it's hard to say how much they will...it is the last days! I guess all we can do is try to prepare the best we can. Good luck with all the house buying stuff! Although I'm sure it's a headache and worrisome, I can't help but be excited for the day I can have a home!