CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/19/2008

Staking out our own peice of the world.

Hello all!
I was recently in Nashville, TN to look for homes. David and I, of course you all know this, are going back to Ft. Campbell.
We found a great home. 1500+ sq feet. 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath, formal dining room, 2 Car garage, and a nice sized backyard all for 129,900!!
This home is in the same neighborhood as Richard and Lauren, so it will be nice to be so close!
We put in an offer and it was accepted, now pending inspection, appraisal and financing it is ours!
We were pre-approved, but that doesnt mean that we will get the loan. So keep us in your prayers. I didnt take very many pictures of this trip, but when I have more time I will add them!
Chelsea

3 comments:

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Lyndzi said...

Yeah! I want a house too.

The Fuchs' said...

Thanks guys! Were really excited, and nervous. Who wouldn't be?
Lyndzi, if we lived out west we wouldnt be able to afford a home. Tennessee prices are fantastic!