CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/05/2008

Welcome to our blog!

Hello Everyone!
We decided that it was time to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog!
I'll start with a quick back history:

Met in June 2005 and married in August 2005!
David deployed in September 2005 and returned home in September of 2006.
We found out that I (chelsea) was pregnant in November of 2006.
David went to the Special forces selections in January of 2007 and was selected!
We moved to NC in May of 2007 and Ashlyn was born August of 2007!

So that should bring you pretty much up to this year. Well, David is on the tail end of the Q course and we should be getting our duty station sometime soon.
The possibilities are as follows:
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Ft. Carson, Colorado
Ft. Campbell, Kentucky OR
Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
With the possibility of Japan or Germany.

We aren't sure where we would like to go more. Each place has amazing opportunities and they each have their downfalls! If we do end up leaving NC we will definitely miss all of the amazing friends we have gained here. We know that the SF community is small and that we will see all of you again!

So, on to more news! I recently had the opportunity to meet with my 1/2 sister Caily in Charlotte. It has been 15 years! We were both so excited to finally meet our sister!
We had an amazing time and I am glad to report we both felt that deeper connection and know for sure that we are sisters, and we love it!

Oh, and today David got to do another jump. Ashlyn and I watched. It was so fun to watch him be brave and jump out of a perfectly good airplane. There is word that tomorrow we will have 11 inches of rain, this would be coming from the hurricanes on the coast. Im so nervous! I hope that these storms leave alot of people unharmed and still feeling safe.

Ok, so that was a random outpouring. I hope you enjoyed it and there will be more to come!



1 comments:

Oma said...

I am so glad that you guys decided to to this! It was so fun to look at all the pic, and videos. I knew that Ashlyn was walking, but it really got to me when I actually saw it. It's sad that I am missing out on so much. So, thanks for doing this and sharing.
Love ya,
Mom