CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/12/2008

Slightly peeved...


This little image to the right is how I feel towards the state of North Carolina.
How can it possibly be that this state is the ONLY state in the great U.S. not to have exemptions for the military members which reside here?
I will tell you why. NC is the armpit of the states.
Maybe I am exaggerating, but that feels pretty good right now.
I am angry because, well its my own stupidity really. I could have taken care of my registration renewal earlier, but I thought no I have more time.
Our tags expire at the end of September..This month.. and I have yet to take care of this.
NC wants to charge us just over $300 to do this.
I would be fine if I knew were going to be stationed here, but we have no idea. If I renew in TN its only 21.50...FANTASTIC!!!!! Right? no. Seeing that we are stationed here, we can not do this.
Oh, there is another option. His home state is still listed as Utah. I will be happy to have Utah plates, but of course Utah has changed to a 4 day work week and I have no Idea what to expect in terms of costs, and where I'll need to send the check. Above that, I dont even know everything I need to submit to them, because they have decided to make a us.gov. website that is totally uninformative.
So thank you great state of NC for making me grind my teeth in anger and helping me hold on to the hope of not blowing my freaking lid.

1 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Don't grind your teeth too hard, your gonna get a headache. :) Your blog background is sooo cute!