CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/17/2008

Oh, today.


Since I dont have a picture of Ashlyn having a meltdown, I thought this might suffice.
I mean, it is sort of the same face she makes mid cry.
Anyway, This picture is to represent the meltdown that is Ashlyn today. Recently, she has been forgoing her naps and instead staying awake all day just to stomp around, wave her arms and scream/cry. Why no naps you ask? well because you can't force one to do it.
I put her down everyday around the same time, as I always have, but she just lays in there and cries/screams. It really is a mind numbing sound. All in all at the end of the day her screams turn into laughs and smiles when Daddy comes home.
I tell you this little one is a daddy's girl to a T. Ill have to make a video so that you all can see how she responds. It really is adorable.

Ok so...Im trying to think of any news for a small update...
Mom in law I am not pregnant. I don't know your hours so I couldnt call to tell you.
We still dont know where were going, but David said that orders come out on Friday. We will see.
erm...I think thats it really.
Have a blessed day!

0 comments: